I am delighted to support the charity, Moorvision, which is run by a friend of mine who works tirelessly to support the families with visually impaired children. If you are placing a Phoenix cards order via Moorvision I will donate 10% of your order value to the charity and will update this page on a regular basis with the total amount raised.
How to order
1. Go to my Phoenix Trading website: http://www.phoenix-trading.eu/web/suzannah to place your order
2. Select the items you would like to order and add them to your shopping basket
3. If you have any product queries or questions please contact me: email@example.com
4. Submit your details – please type Moorvision within the address details so I know to make the 10% donation; your order then gets e-mailed to me and I will contact you to arrange payment (by internet banking, paypal or personal cheque)
5. Your order will be despatched to you within 14 days
6. I will make the 10% donation to Moorvision via cheque to Laura who runs the charity (see previous donations below)
7. Delivery is free on all orders over £20.00, if the order value is less than this, delivery is £3.00 (If your order is over £20.00, I will deduct the £3.00 charge when I invoice)
Moorvision is a registered charity (no. 1130826) that provides a supportive environment, information and a chance to get together for anyone in Devon caring for a child (0-21yrs) who has a visual impairment or other recognised eye condition. It is also open to visually impaired parents of either visually impaired or fully sighted children.
Many families with visually impaired children or parents don’t know anyone else in the same position and it can be a lonely experience. The group, which is run by a voluntary committee, has regular parent/carer evening meetings, family days out and a newsletter. It offers a chance to get together and talk about all issues of caring for a visually impaired child or being a visually impaired parent.
Moorvision can also provide information on other sources of help that may be needed.
Money donated from Phoenix sales so far: £33.65
Nov 2008: £5.00
Mar 2009: £1.85
Sept 2009: £6.60
May 2010: £1.20
Sept 2010: £7.00
Jan 2011: £3.00
Sept 2011: £9.00